Sunday, October 25, 2015

Meal Planning: Week of October 26th

Review from last week:

The stuffed pepper soup was good (with or without the rice).  Very easy and made for a good lunch:

The slow cooker Korean beef was money.  A great recipe find that I'm sure to make over and over again.


We made this lamb/lentil dish (with mint and feta) that Greg loved so much from a few weeks ago.  So easy!


Crock Pot Picadillo



Plan for next week:

Soup Sunday: Creamy Tomato Basil


Monday: Butternut Squash Alfredo Pasta

Tuesday: Leftover Picadillo from Sunday

Wednesday: Fish and rice pilaf (Birthday dinner for my mom)!

Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas (from the freezer)

Friday: Chicken Soup (from the freezer)

Saturday:  Halloween!!! We are having some friends over to join us for trick-or-treating, so I'm going to make a big batch of Lagered Chili (with ground sirloin instead of the turkey the recipe calls for) for us.  I'm also going to make a batch of Pumpkin Cookies.  I can't believe it's the end of October and I have not made them yet - it's my favorite Fall treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment