Saturday, October 17, 2015

Meal Planning: Week of October 19th

Review from last week:

These chicken lettuce wraps are so great.  I made them with chicken breasts and not the ground chicken, per Greg's request, and we both liked them a lot better.

On Wednesday night, Kristin came over and we had Hoisin Meatballs and the rest of the chicken lettuce wraps.


Greg made me the BEST birthday dinner on Friday - grilled fillets and tequila lime shrimp :)


Chicken Paillard.


Plan for next week:

With the change in weather, I've been craving soup for lunch - so I'm back to Soup Sunday, where I will make a big batch that lasts me the better part of the week.

Last week, I made Turkey Sausage, Kale and White Bean Soup that I had for lunch Sunday - Wednesday.  So filling and great with a little Parm on top. Perfect.


This week's soup: Stuffed Pepper Soup


Monday:  Slow Cooker Korean Beef with rice


Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs (from the freezer)

Thursday: Lamb Sausage with lentils, mint and feta 

Friday: TBD

Saturday: We are heading to the Broady's for dinner and I'm bringing a big batch of Chicken Enchiladas (and while I'm at it, I plan to make a second batch to cook and freeze).

Sunday:
Crock Pot Picadillo

No comments:

Post a Comment