Friday, August 21, 2015

Meal Planning: Week of August 24th

Review from last week:

Japanese Pancakes.  I made these for us on a night where I wasn't feeling all that great, which was a mistake.  You know how you can ruin food when you eat it when you already feel ill?  I hope I didn't temporarily ruin this dish for myself!


Baked pasta with sausage and spinach.  Love this dish. It freezes really well, too.  I portioned it out into zip lock bags and then put them all into a freezer bag.


Flank steak, slow roasted cherry tomatoes and a margarita.


3 really good and healthy Blue Apron meals this week:

Cod and Fregola Sarda with braised summer vegetables.




Tandoori-Spiced Chicken with lentils and eggplant with a cucumber-mint yogurt sauce.


Ben helped me make the salsa for this one.  Seared pork chops and kamut (a rice/grain) with corn, spinach and stone fruit-cherry tomato salsa.  



Plan for next week:


Saturday: No plans.  Will likely just throw something together (like burgers...).

Sunday: Jambalaya

Monday: Leftover pasta from last week (I froze half of it because it makes so much)!

Tuesday: Leftover Jambalaya

Wednesday: Mexican Slow cooked pork carnita tacos

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday:  Going out to eat and then to music in the park in Bothell!

No comments:

Post a Comment