Friday, March 8, 2013

Meal Planning: Week of March 11th

Review of last week:

  • The recipe for roasted vegetables was really good.  I'll be making it again.
  • The taquitos were gross.  I will not be making them again.
  • We didn't cook last night and probably won't be cooking tonight due to the sick baby we have on our hands.


This week is going to be tough one for me to spend too much time with food prep as I have staff meetings Tuesday - Thursday.  I will still be done with work at the same time those days, but after the types of meetings we typically have, I will likely be DRAINED at the end of each day and ready to focus on drinking - not cooking ;)

Monday:  Boboli Pizza - Greg is in charge of dinner tonight, and he makes a mean boboli that Ben always loves.

Tuesday: Braised Lamb Shanks (slow cooker) with creamy polenta and salad.

Wednesday:  Dinner out, grabbing take out, or heating up something frozen!

Thursday: Black Bean Tostadas with Avocado Corn Relish

Friday:  Corned Beef and Hash and Black & Tans over at the Christensen's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment